And then there were 22...

It took me twenty two times to get a Christmas Picture. Getting this crew together to get a picture is a nightmare. I can never get them to smile at the same time. Some one is always making a face or moving.  I finally got this one, which turned out pretty good. We took this one if front of the Christmas Tree at church. At least Addison is not crying!

These will be the memories that I cherish and the Christmas picture with all six is a tradition. I love my kids. They drive me crazy, but they are mine.

Here are a couple of honorablel mentions to the Christmas card this year...
This one Daulton decided to "break wind" and they all thought it was funny, actually there us one in here where they all look like they are holding their breath. All Daulton needs is some encouragement, so from then on he kept on doing what most 8 year olds know how to do , the old hand under the arm pit trick to make the farting noises, so this is what I got...
and this one

and this one,
I have 18 more, most of them were blurry, and there is not enough room on my blog post to put them all on. At least I got one this year.

Merry Christmas!

pg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy