First Day of School

School started this past Thursday. I have 5 children in four different schools. This year Devyn is a Senior! Brady started middle school. Colby did great this year he was actually excited, not to mention he got the BEST teacher in the world! Mrs. Hardin! My all time favorite! Daulton is a sophomore and Gracie is in 4th. The next couple of years are going to be very emotional for me! Dev graduating this year and her first year of college will be Addie's first year of school.

I had not post anything for about 6 months so here is the picture of the last day of school in May, have they grown any over the summer??

Last day of school May 21, 2010
Brady's last day time in the busport.

Brady's last walk in the halls in Elementary school


Colby Graduated Kindergarten



I pray that they have an excellent year, that they study hard, make life long friendships and allow the Lord to guide them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy