Colbster

Colby started the first grade. I was a little nervous about the first day of school since last year he cried when he got there, he cried for the first month and it got to the point that I had to get the counselor (good thing I work at his school and she is a friend of mine) to pull him out of the car and take him to his class. This year he got he best teacher ever, Brady had her and she is the BEST!! He was so excited because he has some buddies in the class and was a little rambunctious the first day.

I am trying to get my post caught up so I am adding some pictures of Colby playing baseball this past season. Colby loves it other than when he gets out. He is very competitive. My older two boys would never get upset about getting called out, so this is a first for us. It is a little embarrassing when the coach's son (Mike coaches him) is wailing all the way to the dug out from being called out and then sits on the bench crying at the top of his lungs. One time he got called out at first, he was not even close to being safe. Cried like crazy, Mike wouldn't let him go back out on the field. He finally got over it. The next morning I got him up for school and he said to me, "Mom, if I would of slid I would of been safe at first." Oh my that sweet baby had pondered on that all night, what was so funny is even if he slid there is no way he would of been safe.

He is so funny, I never now what is going to set him off. His kindergarten year just whizzed by so fast. He has the best little school. They celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday in March, and all the kids can dress up like their favorite Dr. Seuss character. Colby wanted me to make him a Cat in the Hat costume. He was so cute, each class got to vote on the best dressed character and he won, he won a Dr. Seuss book.


He is growing up so fast. What a charmer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy