Like I said before, it has been three years since we moved into our house. It took us three months to get the house ready for us to move in. We painted every room in the house (ceilings as well, those are the ONLY spots that Addie has not drawn on), put hardwood in the kitchen, den , dining room and living room. We finished the basement with two bedrooms, bathroom, office and a family room, and we totally gutted and finished the kitchen. During all of this we were living with Mike's parents until the house was ready. A couple of weeks before we moved in we came one evening to the house to work on it a little. The kids were in the backyard playing. All of the sudden Brady runs in screaming bloody murder and we can't understand a word he is saying. All I am getting is "nose...spi-derrrr". Finally I get him to calm down, he tells me with tears and all that he was running and he ran through a spider web and the spider bit him on the nose and it hurts really bad. I am looking at him and his nose isn't red from a bite, but all of the sudden I see these small black things hanging out of his nose!! It was the spiders legs and I could see a yellow abdomen. Trying to remain calm, I slowly look in his nostril and there is the spider!!!! I calmly get a paper towel and ask him to blow his nose. IT came out in the towel!! I put it in an empty glass salt shaker. It was huge and it was black and yellow. We immediately took him to the Scottish Rite urgent care. The doctors took the salt shaker before taking us back. They came out and said that it was not a poisonous spider, it is just a common spider in Georgia and he should be fine. Just keep an eye on him. What a relief.
I looked it up and it is a writing spider. I have added a picture. Watch out for spiders, they might just end up in your nose!
This is one of the craziest things that has happened to us and I doubt it will happen again.