Painted Eyes

Addison is always doing something that she isn't suppose to. Not just a couple of times a day, like every minute of the day. This weekend she has successfully added new artwork to the hallway, Brady's room, dining room and the den. Not to mention I now have to buy a pack of magic erasers to get crayon off of the floor in the church nursery and the walls. Yes I have extravagant artwork in my house that I did not pay a dime for, all created by a two year old who thinks the entire house is her pallet.

Yesterday she got into my makeup bag. She came into the den with black smeared all over both eyes. She had opened my mascara and was so proud of herself.. "look mommy, I painted my eyes!" ...my Addison I never know what she is going to get into. I guess God is trying to keep me young :)

-pg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy