Life

I am terrible at this, I have good intentions. I haven't posted anything since July 24th. Since then we have celebrated three birthdays here at our house. So much has happened. It is funny to see since I created this blog that I have only had 19 post (20 if you count this one).

Life just keeps going, and you can never really seize the moments, the seconds keep adding up. This blog is meant to reflect on my life with my family and for my other family to keep updated on such a chaotic time. Life is just flashing before me, I can't seem to enjoy it. If I just take the time to log it all and journal it here, it might help.

So for today I can say I have successfully updated my blog. Hopefully this evening I will be able to have some more entertaining stories. I have many on my mind, they have to do with broken fingers, spiders, painted eyes and kittens.

Off to Brady's first football game and of course my battery is dead in my camera.

-pg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy