Exhaustion

I am so exhausted. We have ran everywhere this week and it is not going to get any better. I only have three kids playing sports this fall, I can 't imagine if they were all doing something.
I have successfully this week: updated my blog, kept up the laundry, put clothes in a consignment sale, been to football practice, a JV baseball game, worked at the school and led AWANA at the church on Wednesday. I could fall asleep sitting here.

God always has a way of making you smile in the midst of overwhelming exhaustion (even if it is at the expense of someone else) I was leaving the ballfield tonight on my way to the consignment sale, sitting at the light waiting to turn and in the other turn lane is this older man in a convertable, and he was picking his nose!!! Dude, if you are going to pick your nose please don't do it when the top of your convertable is down so EVERYONE can see it!!!

Can you tell how unbelievable exhausted I am that I would find this amusing!

-pg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy