It's Amazing

Can you believe it, I am actually updating my blog. If I was getting paid for this I would be fired by now. It seems like I have been burning the midnight oil since May 22.

This summer has been packed full. Mike and I decided that we were going to go on a diet. My baby brother is getting married in September, on the beach, and we are both in the wedding! So our goal is to drop 20 pounds each. I am glad to report as of right now we are half way to our goal!! I just hope I can get the rest off by September 26th!!!

The children have kept me busy as ever. Daulton had baseball camp in June, the next week him and Dev both left for summer camp where I missed them terribly. I also missed them because I didn't have someone to help me entertain the other 4. The trophy shop has kept me busy this summer as well. Thank the Lord for that blessing! Brady and Daulton have both played summer ball. We have just made it back from Panama City and now next week we leave for Mississippi. Then in August Mike and I will visit my brother in Birmingham and then the wedding in Santa Rosa Florida in September. A summer of travels.

I have so many stories to tell. I can't tell them all in one night. So I will try to have two post a day until I get caught up. Who knows, It might be two months before I post anything else.

I will say this though, God provides. If there is one thing that I have learned this summer, is that my God loves me, and provides for me. He always gives me everything I need. He doesn't give me what I want, but what I need. The necessities, food, shelter and love. Can I get an AMEN?

-pg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy