Spiderman

For several weeks now when I take Addison downstairs (we have a finished basement where there are two bedrooms, bathroom, family room, computer room, playroom, storage room and the trophy room) she keeps on pointing at the ceiling on the way down the stairs and saying "Spiderman". Well, I was just thinking she was using her imagination, after all she is two. Until I looked up and saw the cobb webs.

When my older two were small, I can remember going to the grocery store and the cashier telling me " Enjoy every moment, don't worry about the cobb webs they will still be there tomorrow. This time passes so fast." I guess you can say I haven't been worrying about the cobb webs. Yes, folks, Spidey lives in my stair well, and he will continue until they are grown. Yes I will knock them down this week, but I can't promise they will stay down. The webs of memories are more important.

To see the world through the eyes of a two year old who believes Spider man lives here. Awesome.

-pg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy