Really, Really Good


Addison is my biggest Challenge. She keeps me on my toes, and you would think that after having five before her that nothing would phase me...think again.


So Devyn is driving the other day and Addie is in her carseat. I turn around and she is eating BOOGERS!! GROSS!! So I say to her "Addison, that is nasty, and gross, don't do that." She smiles and says "O.k. mom" with her sweet little voice. I proceed to tell her how gross it is. She is just looking at me. See, Addison really acts like she is 4. We don't baby talk her because she speaks in complete sentences, ask a dozen questions and talks all the time. So I look at her and say, "Well, Addie, were they good?" (dumb question) she looks at me and says "Yeah, really, really good!" I guess I learned my lesson.


-pg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy