I am still here...

I have finally taken the time to reflect, at least I am staying active. The past five months have gone by so fast. School is out and tomorrow is my last day to work for seven weeks. The past month has been extremely hard.
Bittersweet. Devyn, my oldest graduated from high school.

Devyn graduated with Honors! I am so proud of what she has accomplished, but also of my Lord being Glorified through her life. 
I have so many mixed emotions. I shed tears of praise, because who would of ever thought that I would be the mother of such an awesome kid? People didn't think Mike and I would make it. Look at us now. My Lord is a God of impossibilities, and He beats the odds, and allows us to experience, grace and victory at the same time. 

This is Devyn's story: http://blesdw6.blogspot.com/2009/02/blues.html

I have written about it before.

As I sat through graduation, my tears choked me up, for I know how awesome my God is, and I am overwhelmed with HIS blessings.

I pray that the Lord will guide her and her sweet spirit. I know he has great things planned for her.

Devyn, I love you and I am so proud of the young lady you have turned out to be. You help me in so many ways. Please let the Lord guide you, and listen to His instruction, He has never failed me.

Love
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy