No Excuses

Once again when I think I can blog daily, it is a whole month when I get to update it. I should just update monthly. School will be over soon and I will be able to blog more often.

Anyway, this has been a crazy month. Trying to make sure I keep the schedules for everyone correct is a chore in its own. Let alone trying to keep laundry caught up (what a joke) and kids bathed, fed, homework, ball practice, it all is really exhausting. But you know what, this is my family and I am glad to do it.

Yes I have six children, each one I am proud is mine. I can't imagine my life any differently or without any of them. You don't have to make any excuses for me as to why I have six kids, or smart jokes about sex. They are all from the same father, I have been married for nearly 17 years to a wonderful man, who should get an award for being an awesome dad anyway. I am not some white trash that has slept around and had all of these kids and lives on welfare just to take care of them. God gave them to me, he has provided everything for them. They are mine, I welcomed each one with joyful tears after several hours of labor ( with one c-section) and nine months of sacrificing my body to bring them into this world, and would do it again. I am also not some religious nut that just keeps on having them. God gave me six, now for some crazy reason I end up pregnant again it is defiantly from God considering we felt that our family was complete and had that took care of. I think God gives you enough wisdom to know when your family is big enough. I am proud of my family, every special child that is in this house has their own unique gifts, personality and talent. People think I am out of my mind for having six kids, yes you might think I am crazy, so be it, but I can tell you that I have experienced joy to the fullest, along with exhaustion, pain, sacrifice, humbleness and love. No you don't have to have six children to experience all of this. I can tell you that having a large family is a self-less job. Not trying to pat myself on the back, but it is the truth. I don't have manicured nails, styled hair or fancy clothes, but I do have joy. Something people spend their whole lives just trying to obtain. I can lay my head at night just thanking the Lord for my many blessings, beyond the children. So before the comments, eye rolls and crazy thoughts about how nuts I am, just think about what might possibly could be missing from yours and realize I have it all.

Sorry for the long post, but sometimes things just get to me : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy