Easter

I love Easter. Everything about it. A promise fulfilled. A victory.
Jesus is Alive. I love how God shows His promise even through nature. Springtime everything blooms and comes "back to life".

This Easter we didn't have an egg hunt, I was able to get the plastic eggs but I waited to late to find candy for them, and walmart was sold out. The kids did have fun dying eggs and we made Resurrection Cookies. I love Easter candy too, it is the best.

I want my children to realize that Easter is not about what the Easter bunny brings or getting new clothes. Easter is about our Savior defeating death, and fulfilling His purpose, and showing His love for us. The completion of the manger scene.

He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!!

-pg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy

Blessed

Take it - Easy